HCG Diet Program
Dr. Constantinides’ HCG diet program is a quick-loss diet that can help you lose stubborn pounds. Dr. Marion Constantinides is a chiropractic doctor in Virginia Beach, VA, who serves the greater Hampton Roads, Richmond, Northern Virginia/Washington DC areas and who has patients nationwide.
Included in the price of the program:
- An 80-page program guide with a detailed explanation of how the program works in each of the three critical phases.
- 3 weeks of whole foods vitamins and supplements specifically chosen to enhance energy and supply needed nutrients while on the HCG diet
- 21 day supply of HCG hormone (oral drops)
- Initial consultation with Dr. Constantinides or her clinical staff to introduce you to the program, explain the diet, familiarize you with the program guide, and answer any questions you may have.
- 3 weekly follow-up conferences with Dr. Constantinides or her clinical staff to monitor weight loss, review need for changes, answer questions, and review overall progress toward program goals.
- E-mail access to our office to have your questions answered throughout the diet and stabilization phases of the program.
The Program Guide
The guide includes:
- detailed information explaining how the HCG diet works
- specific guidelines for allowed foods during the optimal fat burning phase
- a daily journal section to help you track your progress
- how to properly implement the “weight stabilization phase” after completing phase one
- what to do if you experience weight gain during the stabilization phase
- nutritional information to help you maintain a healthy weight for a lifetime
- a recipe section with meal suggestions for all three phases of the diet
- and much more!
Please note these important points
This HCG program is offered to existing patients of Dr. Constantinides. Prospective participants must first be admitted to our services and medically evaluated to determine if this is an appropriate approach to weight loss for them. (more info). Initial laboratory testing or alternative dietary programs may be suggested or required before a patient can be enrolled in the program.
Patients with the following conditions cannot be accepted into the program:
- If you have a history of heart disease and are taking nitrates for it.
- If you have diabetes and take insulin by injection only.
- If you have a history of cancer.
- If you have anemia.
Please discuss alternative weight-loss therapies with Dr. Constantinides.
Indications and usage: HCG has not been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity. There is no substantial evidence that it increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or “normal” distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted diets.